From Pearl Language
- …how embracing failure is the only way to grow and improve the business;
- …the need for speed of learning at a lean startup;
- …everyone sharing end to end responsibility for product improvement results;
- Some of the technical hurdles to overcome so far include
- monolithic MySQL implementation;
- non-service oriented architecture; and
- lack of transactional logging.
- The main problem however according to Peter was keeping an operations team running for 3 years until realizing DevOps is a cultural change across the board, not a single group's responsibility.
- …multiple feature teams [or persona teams - mVs], each working as an independent startup unit from idea conception to delivery in production.
- Current delivery rate is above 10 deploys a day with a log rate above 10.000 messages per second.