Category:Let’s Get Real
Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play: Transforming the Buyer/Seller Relationship
Too often, the sales process is all about fear.
Customers are afraid that they will be talked into making a mistake; salespeople dread being unable to close the deal and make their quotas. No one is happy.
Mahan Khalsa and Randy Illig offer a better way. Salespeople, they argue, do best when they focus 100 percent on helping clients succeed. When customers are successful, both buyer and seller win. When they aren?t, both lose. It?s no longer sufficient to get clients to buy?a salesperson must also help the client reduce costs, increase revenues, and improve productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
Let's Get Real will help you:
- start new business from scratch in a way both salespeople and clients can feel good about;
- ask hard questions in a soft way;
- close the deal by opening minds.
To explore the opportunity:
- Move off the solution.
- Get out all of the issues.
- Develop evidence and impact.
- Explore context and constraints.
This category currently contains no pages or media.