Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To learn how to learn and be motivated to continue to do so is to be twice blessed.
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
- An organization's ability to learn, and to translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.
- The most important factor in the success of creating a learning community is the leadership’s attitude to failure.
- We understand that the only competitive advantage the company of the future will have is its managers’ ability to learn faster than then their competitors.
- Faster Than 20 » Eugene Eric Kim » Actually,documenting is learning!
- HBR » Chris Argyris » Teaching Smart People How to Learn
- InfoQ » Ben Linders » Nurturing a Culture for Continuous Learning
- HBR » Bill Taylor » The Best Leaders Are Insatiable Learners
- HBR » Rick Wartzman » What Peter Drucker Knew About 2020, importance of autonomy, mastery, purpose, and scalable learning.