To jumpstart your product development, use:
- vibrant personas to find out what key users really need, and what goals they have.
- impact map to quickly guide product evolution on a strategic, big picture level.
- product vision to condense the impact map into a concise, and powerful statement.
- three ordered product goals to govern strategic and tactical development decisions.
- measurable goals to know when you have reached your destination.
- scenarios define the wish to empathize with a day in the life of key users.
- user story title harvest to start getting material we can actually build.
- story map to find out what complete feature to build first, and second.
- story map slice to generate fleshed out user stories to feed a series of sprints.
- product review to find out how to delight users even more in subsequent versions.
Fuse product development with a healthy process jumpstart.
- Create a wiki bus tour through all the steps.