improvement kata uses the following structure:
- What is the target condition?
- What is the actual condition now?
- Turn card over and reflect… because you don’t actually know what the result of an experiment will be.
- What was your last experiment?
- What did you expect?
- What actually happened?
- What did you learn?
- What obstacles do you think are between your from reaching the target condition?
- Which one are you addressing now?
- What is your next experiment?
- What do you expect?
- When can we go and see what you have learned from that experiment?