To jumpstart scrum, use:
- stable team to sustain maximum results of human assets.
- yesterday’s weather to successfully pull product backlog items into a sprint and get them done.
- daily clean code to get defect free at the end of the sprint.
- first things first to get the right stuff done.
- start what you finish and finish what you start to get things done.
- andon cord to deal with emergencies.
- boom buffer to deal with interruptions during the sprint.
- scrumming the scrum to obtain a sustainable unfair competitive advantage.
- happiness index to cultivate hyperperforming teams and organizations that excel and exceed goals while having fun.
- teams that finish early accelerate faster to get hyperproductive.
Joined at the hip with scrum shock therapy.
Fuse with a healthy product jumpstart.
- Jeff' Sutherland's CSM slide deck.
- Create a wiki bus tour through all the steps.
Facts about "Scrum jumpstart"