Category:The Lean Startup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The book The Lean Startup by Eric Ries is about:
- how to create a more successful entrepreneurial business;
- what we can learn from successful entrepreneurial businesses to improve virtually everything we do
- how we can learn more quickly
- drive doing what works; and
- discard what doesn't;
- eliminate as much waste from our way of working as possible;
- be more innovative;
- do big things.
Pages in category "The Lean Startup"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.