Agile shock therapy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Organize Training for Everyone.
- Opt for One Week Sprints.
- Start with a precooked ready to build and evolve it.
- Start with a precooked ready to ship and evolve it.
- Use Story Points Only for all estimates.
- Use physical information radiators only.
- Limit the daily standup, weekly product review meeting, retrospective gathering and product planning meeting to a total of four hours.
- first things first—work in priority order only.
- single piece flow—work single-tasking only.
- start what you finish and finish what you start.
Joined at the hip with scrum jumpstart.
Prerequisite for the agile team dōjō.