✣ ✣ ✣
Be independent of a single person by knowledge spreading and collective ownership.
Pair working is done by:
- policemen; and
- television and radio presenters often have a sidekick
- product owner and scrum master.
If one dies, the other can take over. If you want to leave (e.g. for another company) and leave your knowledge behind, you can do so because the other one can take over.
Pair up in a master apprentice way. Or just pair.
✣ ✣ ✣
✣ ✣ ✣
- Pair programming strategy isn’t “go faster”, it’s “waste less” (which often results in going faster)
- See Joe Justice's project wikispeed, 06:45, share all the knowledge while working without them having to up-train someone afterwards.
- InfoQ » Wes Higbee » Pair Programming is no Panacea
|Goal||spread all knowledge while being productive and collectively own the product +|
|Pearl||Product owner +, Scrum master +, Swarm the issue + and Andon cord +|
|So||Pair up in a master apprentice way. Or just pair. +|
|Theme||Agile +, Lean + and Extreme Programming +|
|Wish||Be independent of a single person by knowledge spreading and collective ownership. +|